2006 Yamaha V Star Classic
Galxy S8 092818 065
Leeson's Import Motors
V Star Classic
WINDSHIELD, BACKREST AND SADDLEBAGS WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR AND A NICE PRICE.
- Retro style combined with modern engineering, including an OHC air-cooled V-twin and shaft drive.
- Rider floorboards, steel fenders, custom-looking clear turn signals, lots of chrome, etc. — the V Star Classic represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
- Rigid-look frame provides a great ride via a hidden rear shock with 3.9 inches of travel.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40 cubic-inch (649cc), air-cooled, V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power with minimal engine RPM — maximum torque is reached at only 3000 RPM — for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Wide-ratio 5-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, reliable performance.
- 2-into-2 chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Stout, large-diameter steel frame designed to provide low seat height with ample rider legroom.
- Long, 64-inch wheelbase adds to rider comfort, predictable handling and creates that long, low retro look.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Comfortably placed full-size rider floorboards minimize engine vibration and fatigue.
- Hardtail-look frame conceals a link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 3.9 inches of travel for excellent handling and a plush ride.
- Beefy, telescopic front fork with stainless steel covers and 5.5 inches of travel ensures a smooth ride with stylish durability.
- Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Wide, retro-style handlebars evoke a classic design with roomy ergonomics for enhanced rider comfort.
- Fat front tire on wire-spoked wheel combines retro styling with solid handling and traction.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Large, low-profile seat only makes it easier for riders to touch their feet to the ground while stopped.
- Deeply valanced steel front and rear fenders both durable and unmistakably classic.
- Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Chrome 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice stylish touch and maximizes nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
- Locking helmet holder and storage compartment add convenience and security.
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 70° V-twin
- 40 cu. in., 649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 81 x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- (2) 28mm Mikuni downdraft-type carburetors
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 5.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, link-type, w/adjustable preload; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- 298 mm disc
- Rear Brakes
- 200 mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 544 lbs.
- Final Drive
- Galaxy Blue/Raven, Raven, Pearl White
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)