2012 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi
rear drop basket in photos
The 2012 Suzuki KingQuad 750AXi is engineered to tackle the toughest jobs and nastiest trails without breaking a sweat. It's loaded with technologically advanced features for impressive all-around performance: the fuel-injected 722cc engine, housed inside the high-tensile steel frame, develops abundant torque (especially in the low- to mid-rpm range), which gives the 750AXi exceptional performance. Independent rear suspension, a locking front differential and a host of other valuable features place the KingQuad 750AXi at the front of the pack.
New Colors! – Great Blue, Terra Green, and Flame Red. All colors options come with black wheels.
Suzuki fuel injection system provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts.
722cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-valve fuel-injected engine tuned to deliver a mighty low-to-mid range torque along with a powerful high-rpm output.
Lightweight aluminum cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki's own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and tighter piston clearance.
Cylinder canted forward 48 degrees for lower center of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height, and is rubber mounted with two balancer shafts for smooth performance.
Compact 4-valve cylinder head with large 36mm intake valves and straight intake ports for increased cylinder charging efficiency – includes lightweight magnesium valve cover
Semi-gear driven valve system minimizes cam sprocket size allowing a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
Ultra-efficient air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low forward ranges, plus neutral and reverse.
Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
Convenient handlebar-mounted push-button controls allow the rider to easily select between 2WD, 4WD and differential-lock 4WD to get the right setting for any traction condition.
Advanced engine brake system minimizes free-wheeling to reduce downhill speed.
High-tensile steel frame with special attention given to a balance of rigidity and weight for optimum chassis performance and a comfortable ride.
Independent double A-arm front suspension (6.7 inches of wheel travel) includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
Fully independent, A-arm and I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel (7.9 inches of wheel travel), includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
Large, 200mm diameter front disc brakes with single-piston calipers designed for strong, reliable braking performance.
Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance.
Pressed-aluminum wheels for reduced unsprung weight (all color options come with black wheels on all models; silver wheels on Black and White models only).
Comfortable T-shaped seat with tapered design for rider mobility, plus thick padding for support
Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain.
Easy-to-read LCD instrument display – includes speedometer (mile/km selectable), odometer, twin-trip meters, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge, drive range.
Distinctively styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light – additional 40W multi-reflector, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light.
High output magneto generator system and 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power.
Large 4.6 gallon fuel tank positioned below seat for a low center-of-gravity – includes vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish black paint for increased durability.
- 4WD: 4WD
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc
- Curb Weight: 302 kg (665 lbs)
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.5 L (4.6/3.8 US/Imp gal)
- Ground Clearance: 270 mm (10.6 in)
- Overall Length: 2115 mm (83.3 in)
- Overall Width: 1210 mm (47.6 in)
- Seat Height: 880 mm (34.6 in)
- Suspension Front: Independent, double A-Arm, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Fully independent A-Arm and I-Beam rear suspension with five-way preload-adjustable shock absorbers
- Tires Front: AT25 × 8-12, tubeless
- Tires Rear: AT25 × 10-12, tubeless
- Transmission: Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse
- Wheelbase: 1280 mm (50.4 in)
- Bore Stroke: 104.0 mm (4.094 in) x 85.0 mm (3.346 in)
- Compression Ratio: 10.0 : 1
- Engine: 722cc (44.1 cu. in), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric starter
- 12 month limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC
- 722cc (44.1 cu. in)
- Bore x Stroke
- 4.094 in. (104.0 mm) x 3.346 in. (85.0 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel injection
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double A-Arm, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Disc brake, twin
- Front Tires
- AT25 × 8-12, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Fully independent A-Arm and I-Beam rear suspension with five-way preload-adjustable shock absorbers
- Rear Travel
- 7.9 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- AT25 × 10-12, tubeless
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 665 lb. (302 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal. (17.5 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.6 in. (270 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.3 in. (2115 mm) L x 47.6 in. (1210 mm) W x 34.6 in. (880 mm) Seat H
- 50.4 in. (1280 mm)
- Drive Train
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, compact 5/21W tail light and brake light. Additional 40W multi-reflector, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light
- Great Blue, Terra Green, Flame Red
- 12 month limited warranty