2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat™ 4X
MAY 9 2018 S8 015
Leeson's Import Motors
Want to have fun? Want to take the family? Check out this Wildcat 4X able to transport
4 people into fun filled adventures
4 people into fun filled adventures
- 1000 H2 V-Twin 4-Stroke Engine w/EFI: The engine features a Pentroof combustion chamber benefiting from 4 valves per cylinder and electronic fuel injection. It’s a combination that provides, among other benefits, more complete combustion. This translates to more power, more efficiency and cleaner exhaust. What you get is a 951cc power mill that’s more efficient, more reliable and more potent than anything out there.
- 5-Link Rear Suspension: The 5-link rear suspension boasts a full 18-inches of travel. No other machine in this category goes to this extreme to keep your wheels firmly planted on the ground.
- Digital/Analog Gauge: The digital/analog gauge is extremely forthcoming when you want information. It features 14 critical operation indicators including clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 Tires & Aluminum Wheels: Maxxis® Bighorn tires with their wide footprint, excellent shock absorption and large shoulder lugs provide great traction on all types of terrain. In deep sand these tires make you feel right at home.
- X Package: The Wildcat™ X is one of those machines that has a dramatic affect on people. Front and rear aluminum painted bumpers, color-matched seats, custom graphics and Maxxis® Bighorn tires. If one should arrive unexpectedly, don’t make any sudden movements. It is a wild beast after all.
- FOX Podium Shocks: FOX® Podium shocks with 23-position compression adjustment is something we added to give you even more control in all kinds of terrain. Dial in your desired firmness, up or down, and go.
- Four Race-Inspired Bucket Seats: The exoskeleton frame houses four high-back bucket seats with three-point seat belts. Otherwise this Wildcat has the same suspension, the same handling, and the same power as its two-seat sibling.
- On-The-Fly 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock: Purists prefer to be in control of when to shift into 4WD. With the flip of a switch power is delivered to both the rear and front wheels via the open front differential. In 4WD steering remains light. When you need maximum traction flip the switch again to lock the front differential.
- Electronic Power Steering: This model features variable assist electronic power steering (EPS). Arctic Cat® EPS activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Thanks to this advanced technology, steering your machine requires minimal effort even at rock crawling slow speeds.
- Aluminum Bumpers: Wildcat™ X and Limited models come with painted aluminum bumpers. These bumpers make your Wildcat even wilder looking. If you happen to bump into something, no problem, these are tough bumpers.
- 13 Inches of Ground Clearance: Wildcat™ boasts 13 inches of ground clearance. When you take 17 inches of front suspension travel and 18 inches of rear suspension travel into consideration, articulation is incredible.
- 18 Inches of Rear Suspension Travel: The terrain says, “impassable.” The suspension says, “bring it on.” The Wildcat’s independent suspension features our unique 5-link rear suspension. There’s also a sway bar back there to keep body roll to a minimum.
- Passenger Handholds: If you haven’t got a steering wheel to hang on to, you must be a passenger. And one thing every passenger wants is a convenient handhold. Whether you’re sitting up front or in the backseat of the Wildcat™ 4, the handhold is there where you need it.
- 300-lb. Capacity Rear Cargo Box: The Wildcat™ will take you places far and wide. Often you’ll need to bring supplies. The rear cargo box carries up to 300-lbs. So don’t hesitate to load it up for the long haul.
- Engine Type: V-Twin, SOHC 4-stroke, 4-valve w/EFI
- Engine Displacement: 951 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid with Twin Fan
- Bore x Stroke: 92x71.6 mm
- Alternator Capacity: 36 amps
- Speedometer: Analog/Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel Capacity: 8.8 gal. (33.3 L)
- Transmission: Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Front Brakes: Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension: Double A-Arm
- Front Travel: 17 in. (43.2 cm)
- Rear Suspension: 5-Link Trailing Arm
- Rear Travel: 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Front Tires: 27x9R14
- Rear Tires: 27x11R14
- Overall Length: 157 in. (398.8 cm)
- Overall Width: 64 in. (162.6 cm)
- Overall Height: 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Wheelbase: 124 in. (315 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in. (33 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1558 lb. (706.7 kg)
- Rear Rack/Box Storage Capacity: 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- 4 Race-Inspired Color-Matched Bucket Seats
- Power Steering
- Aluminum Wheels
- Automotive-Style Paint
- Tilt Steering
- FOX Podium Piggyback Reservoir Shocks with Compression Adjust
- Preload Adjustable and Dual Rate Springs
- Dual LED Headlights & Taillights
- Tie Down Hooks
- Glove Box
- Under Seat Storage
- Maxxis Bighorn Tires
- Front and Rear Aluminum Bumpers
- X Engine Package
- Engine Type
- V-Twin, SOHC 4-stroke, 4-valve
- 951 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 92 x 71.6 mm
- Liquid with Twin Fan
- Fuel System
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- 5-Link Trailing Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 1558 lb. (706.7 kg)
- 124 in. (315 cm)
- Front Travel
- 17 in. (43.2 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.8 gal. (33.3 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electric Front Differential Lock
- Standard: Analog/Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Team Arctic Green Metallic Paint, Vibrant Red Metallic Paint, Viper Blue Metallic Paint