2015 Suzuki Boulevard C50
JAN 15 2019 S8 039
LAST ONE..... It's time to ride and this is a great ride
The Suzuki Boulevard C50 is a cruiser that’s truly capable of selling itself. A fuel-injected 805cc engine provides ample power for long trips down the highway or the daily commute on city streets. Power is certainly a necessity for the Suzuki Boulevard C50, but comfort is its forte. Wide handlebars, kicked out front ends, a smooth suspension, and a comfortable passenger seat deliver an unforgettable riding experience.
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- Digitally tuned with throttle-position sensors to provide even more low-end torque from the big V-Twin engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary Air-Injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve opening during cold engine starts by monitoring coolant temperature.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on the right side of the engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A kicked-out, 33-degree rake and long 65.2-inch wheelbase provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Telescopic forks provide 5.5 inches of smooth suspension travel.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustabililty providing 4.1 inches of smooth and response suspension travel.
- Wide handlebars, forward-mounted floorboards, and leather-textured seat provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Styling incorporating timeless laid-back style in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Wide passenger seat makes for comfortable two-up rides.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- Low 27.6-inch seat height.
- Engine: 805cc, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 45 degree V-Twin
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in x 2.929 in)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.1 US - Including Reserve
- Color: Glass Sparkle Black, Candy Daring Red
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR7EA or DENSO X22ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Curb Weight: 611 lbs
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, SOHC, 45 deg. V-Twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 US - including Reserve
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 611 lb.
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Glass Sparkle Black, Candy Daring Red
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.