2016 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
April 5 2018 Shop 049
doesn't mean it's will just cruise. When you get into the throttle on this one
you better hold on. Special pricing of 10499 or low financing available Call for
With capabilities born of Suzuki’s Performance DNA heritage, the M109R B.O.S.S. is a power cruiser using some of the largest pistons in the industry — a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. Featuring aggressive blacked-out styling, it delivers awesome performance and massive amounts of torque from idle to redline. That’s complemented by smooth performance on the highway and precise, agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and inverted forks.
- A 1783cc, 8-valve DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4 inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle, while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each large cylinder bore is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer, tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances and reduced weight.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry sump lubrication system, provides reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and a lower center of gravity.
- Suzuki's class-leading electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve system (SDTV) with 56mm throttle bodies, which maintains optimum air velocity for smooth low to mid-range throttle response.
- A unique two-stage cam drive system creates a compact cylinder head design, reduces overall engine height and creates a lower center of gravity.
- A dual spark plug per cylinder ignition system is controlled by a powerful 32-bit ECM for improved combustion efficiency and reduced exhaust emissions.
- A three-piece, 9.5-liter volume airbox (with dual intakes) includes two pleated fabric air cleaner elements located on both sides of the engine.
- The 2-into-1-into-2 stainless steel blacked-out exhaust system features Suzuki's digitally controlled SET (Suzuki Exhaust Tuning) system for optimum engine performance and a powerful V-Twin sound.
- Sculpted engine features blacked out engine covers that complement the visually striking cylinders with symmetrical, high-lighted cooling fins.
- A wide-ratio, constant-mesh five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and has minimal torque reaction as it efficiently transmits power to the massive 18-inch rear tire.
- A high-tensile double cradle steel frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush, smooth ride.
- The massive 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a SUZUKI motorcycle.
- Blacked-out, inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1-inches of smooth wheel travel.
- Cast aluminum-alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- Twin front fully-floating disc-brakes with dual-piston calipers and a single-disc, rear brake with a single dual-piston caliper are ready to haul the bike down from speed.
- Flat-bend, drag-style handlebars are mounted on pull-back risers to be positioned within a short distance from the seat to improve the rider/machine interface, aiding comfort and control.
- The long-stretch fuel tank holds a full 4.9 gallons of fuel.
- Tank-mounted analog speedometer and LCD odometer, dual tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator and LED indicator lights is integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for comfort as they allow freedom of movement and accommodate riders of di?erent sizes, and are well cushioned.
- A sporty solo-seat cover (included) can be quickly swapped for the passenger seat for an even more aggressive look or for use on solo rides.
- The M109R B.O.S.S. (Blacked Out Special Suzuki) features the following:
- 1. Blacked-out exhaust system, clutch cover, magneto cover, cylinder head covers, air cleaner cover and final drive case.
- 2. Blacked-out handlebars, clutch and brake levers, handlebar switch cases, rear view mirrors, fuel tank/instrument cover, front and rear wheels, front and rear brake calipers, frame side covers, rear fender stays, side-stand, steering stem clamps and front forks.
- 3. Clear taillight and turn signal lenses.
- Genuine Suzuki accessory options for the M109R B.O.S.S. include a black-finish engine guard set and trim-fitting, functional saddlebags.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 1783cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 54-degree V-twin
- Bore x Stroke: 112.0 mm x 90.5 mm (4.41 in x 3.56 in)
- Compression Ratio: 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, oil damped, coil spring
- Brakes Front: Disc, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 130/70R18 M/C 63V tubeless
- Tires Rear: 240/40R18 M/C 79V tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.5 L (5.2 US gallons), 18.5 L (4.9 US gallons) CA model
- Color: Pearl Vigor Blue / Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2450 mm (95.5 in)
- Overall Width: 875 mm (34.4 in)
- Wheelbase: 1710 mm (67.3 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 705 mm (27.8 in)
- Curb Weight: 347 kg (764 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 54-degree V-Twin
- 1783 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 112.0 mm x 90.5 mm (4.41 in. x 3.56 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 10.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, oil damped, coil spring
- Front Brakes
- Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 130/70R18 M/C 63V tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 240/40R18 M/C 79V tubeless
- 1710 mm (67.3 in.)
- Seat Height
- 705 mm (27.8 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 347 kg (764 lbs)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Pearl Vigor Blue / Glass Sparkle Black; Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.