2016 Suzuki KingQuad 400FSI
or get our Winter Special only 5999 with winch and plow Plus financing as low as 7.99% or get special low financing w.a.c.
The KingQuad 400FSi comes loaded with hard-working features to support you no matter what task you’ve set your mind to. An impressive amount of torque and incredibly wide power band will help you charge through whatever chores or trails are in front of you. Easily switch between two and four-wheel drive modes to optimize performance on this aggressively styled Semi-Automatic four wheeler. A five-speed transmission and automatic clutch give the KingQuad 400 FSi the versatility that KingQuads are known for.
Colors for 2016: Terra Green and Flame Red
- The KingQuad 400FSi’s fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity.
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection smooth’s power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling.
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function— when the rear brake is applied—allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- Five-speed transmission with semi-automatic clutch with reverse allows the rider to select the ideal gear for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
- Select two- or four-wheel drive with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and is nearly maintenance-free.
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode.
- High-low selectable sub-transmission provides wide-ranging versatility.
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Suzuki's exclusive T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport riding or tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for extended riding comfort.
- Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm) so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation.
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear-suspension with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush ride.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with large 34mm pistons and wide brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
- Large, 25-inch CARLISLE tires with aggressive tread offers consistent traction in wet conditions, yet has a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy to withstand trail pounding yet slippery to let obstacles slide below.
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV’s superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistance.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI.
- Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender.
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit makes winch installation simple.
- Large 4.2-gallon (15.9 L) fuel tank provides outstanding riding range.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available, including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snow plow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box and more.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 376cc, 4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore Stroke: 82.0 mm (3.228 in.) x 71.2 mm (2.803 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Transmission: 5-speed forward constant mesh, with high/low-range, and reverse
- Driven Wheels: 2WD & 4WD
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brakes, twin rotors
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 L (4.2 US gal.)
- Color: Terra Green and Flame Red
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Headlight: 12V 35/35W (HS1) × 2
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2060 mm (81.1 in.)
- Overall Width: 1145 mm (45.1 in.)
- Overall Height: 1220 mm (48.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 250 mm (9.8 in.)
- Seat Height: 840 mm (33.1 in.)
- Curb Weight: 279 kg (615 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
- Extensions: Extensions available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.228 x 2.803 in. (82.0 x 71.2 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Air-cooled with SACS
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in. (170.1 mm)
- Front Brake Type
- Disc brakes, twin rotors
- Front Tires
- AT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Rear Travel
- 6.7 in. (170.1 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brake Type
- Drum brake
- Rear Tires
- AT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 615 lb. (279 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 9.8 in. (250 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 81.1 in. (2060 mm) x 45.1 in. (1145 mm) x 48.0 in. (1220 mm)
- 50.0 in. (1270 mm)
- Drive Train
- 2WD & 4WD
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- 5-speed forward constant mesh, with high/low-range, and reverse
- Terra Green, Flame Red
- 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty