2018 Kawasaki KLR™650
Leeson's Import Motors
This Kawasaki KLR 650 will dominate the streets and the trails. This Dual Sport is perfect for the rider who wants the best of street and trail.
The rugged and tough Kawasaki KLR™650 motorcycle is built for adventure. Riders will benefit from the KLR650 motorcycle's phenomenal fuel range and dual-purpose capabilities on pavement or off-road.
- Torquey and durable 651cc four-stroke single-cylinder engine
- Long-travel 41mm telescopic fork
- Adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension
- 6.1-gallon fuel tank for long-range adventure touring
- Large windscreen helps reduce wind buffeting
- Sturdy rear cargo rack
- Engine: 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement: 651cc
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0 x 83.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.8:1
- Fuel System: Keihin CVK40
- Ignition: Electric CDI
- Transmission: 5-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Rake / Trail: 28.0 deg./4.4 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm telescopic fork/7.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® single-shock system with 5-way preload and stepless rebound damping/7.3 in
- Front Tire: 90/90x21
- Rear Tire: 130/80x17
- Front Brakes: Single 280mm petal-type disc, 2-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 240mm petal-type disc, 2-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Overall Length: 90.4 in.
- Overall Width: 37.8 in.
- Overall Height: 53.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 8.3 in.
- Seat Height: 35.0 in.
- Curb Weight: 432.0 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black/Metallic Matte Carbon Gray, Pearl Solar Yellow/Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
NOTES:Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Professional rider shown on a closed course. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 100.0 x 83.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin CVK40
- Electric CDI
- 5-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork/7.9 in
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® single-shock system with 5-way preload and stepless rebound damping/7.3 in
- Front Brakes
- Single 280mm petal-type disc, 2-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240mm petal-type disc, 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 58.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 35.0 in.
- 28.0 deg.
- 4.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 432.0 lb.
- Metallic Spark Black/Metallic Matte Carbon Gray, Pearl Solar Yellow/Metallic Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty