2019 Kawasaki MULE PRO-FX™ EPS
MAY 30 2019 S8 281
LARGE CARGO BED TO HAUL MORE AND SPEND LESS TIME WORKING.
HAS 2WD/4WD/DIFF AND HI LOW RANGE CAN RUN UP TO 45MPH.
OPEN RANGE PACKAGE INSTALLED -FULL WINDSHIELD, PLASTIC ROOF,
LED LIGHT BAR, HARNESS & BRACKET, FRONT BRUSH GUARD, REAR BUMPER
TAIL LIGHT GUARDS, FRONT FLOOR MAT, KQR CARGO BOX AND MOUNT, ACCESORY
FUSE BOX, 2" HITCH DRAWBAR, 4' DROP, CHROME 2' HITCH BALL AND REDUCER BUSHING
The MULE PRO-FX™ is our fastest, most powerful, three-passenger MULE™ side x side ever. Built on the same rugged platform as the MULE PRO-DX™, this revolutionary side x side also comes equipped with the largest cargo bed in its class. To top it off, the MULE PRO-FX is backed confidently by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- With the power to get the job done, you can flat-load a standard-size 40x48 wooden pallet into the cargo bed, haul up to 1,000 lbs.* in the steel-based bed, and tow up to 2,000-lbs.
- 1,000-lbs.* cargo capacity easily accommodates level-loading a standard wooden pallet
- Steel-based cargo bed with enhanced durability and KQR™ cargo bed rails featuring quick release capabilities
- 2-inch hitch receiver with massive 2,000-lbs. towing capacity
- This 812cc, three-cylinder engine with massive torque has impressive pulling power for hauling and towing heavy loads across rugged terrain.
- The ladder-type construction of the welded main frame optimizes flex, rigidity and strength while intelligent design features help protect vital components.
- Exceptional riding comfort and handling come from the thoughtful engineering of four-wheel independent suspension and enough cabin space to fit 3 full-size adults comfortably.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, gas
- Displacement: 812cc
- Maximum Torque: 48.0 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 34mm throttle body
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Final Drive: Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Alternator Output (max): 75 amp
- Steering: Electric power assisted rack-and-pinion (EPS)
- Ground Clearance: 10.4 in
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal
- Turning Radius: 16.0 ft
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 54.1 x 53.3 x 11.0 in
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 999 lb 600 lb maximum capacity for California models
- Load Capacity: 1616 lb
- Seating Capacity: 3
- Towing Capacity: 2000 lb
- Lighting: (2) 55/60 W sealed-beam headlights
- Overall Length: 133.3 in
- Overall Width: 64.0 in
- Overall Height: 77.4 in
- Curb Weight: 1830.2 lb**
- Wheelbase: 92.3 in
- Instruments: Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, oil pressure warning indicator, fuel injection warning indicator, CVT warning indicator, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, seatbelt reminder lamps
- Color Choices: Timberline Green, Bright White
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24 or 36 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear protective gear appropriate for the use of this vehicle. Never operate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Protect the environment. The Kawasaki MULE™ side x side is an off-highway vehicle only, and is not designed, equipped, or manufactured for use on public streets; roads or highways. Obey the laws and regulations that control the use of your vehicle. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, gas
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 34mm throttle body
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1830.2 lb.
- 92.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 999 lb. (600 lb. max capacity for CA)
- Towing Capacity
- 2000 lb.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Drive System
- Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Timberline Green, Bright White
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty