2017 Kawasaki Ninja® ZX™-10R KRT Edition
ABS Model Shown
No other supersport can claim the World Superbike Championship like the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The Ninja ZX-10R propelled Kawasaki rider, Tom Sykes, to overall championship podium finishes every year since 2012—securing a championship title in 2013—and delivered back-to-back championships for 2015 and 2016, this time with Jonathan Rea aboard.
With the Ninja ZX-10R, development starts at the track. This is why only pure riding essentials make the cut. Down to the finest details, everything that goes into the Ninja ZX-10R has the sole purpose of making it the fastest bike on the track. And as a direct recipient of what the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) learns, the Ninja ZX-10R is equipped with championship-proven technology that makes it fully capable of dominating the streets too.
- 998cc of Championship-Proven Power: Massive power. Refined power. Dominant power. The Ninja® ZX™-10R motorcycle’s engine possesses all of the above.
- Championship-Proven Handling: Showa's advanced 43mm Balance Free Fork (BFF) brings state-of-the-art WorldSBK racing suspension technology to a mass production supersport motorcycle on the Ninja® ZX™-10R. The benefits include increased ride comfort, enhanced braking balance, increased front-end feel and independently adjustable compression and rebound damping
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4 cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, Liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression ratio: 13.0:1
- Fuel System: DFI® w/47mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4) with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Sport Traction Control (S-KTRC), Kawasaki Engine Braking Control, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift only), Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF)
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted Balance Free Fork, adjustable stepless rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link with Balance Free gas-charged shock, stepless, dual-range (low-/high-speed) compression damping, stepless rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/4.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo dual semi-floating 330mm discs with dual radial mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc with aluminum single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 25.0 deg./4.2 in.
- Overall Length: 82.3 in.
- Overall Width: 29.1 in.
- Overall Height: 45.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in.
- Seat Height: 32.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 454.2 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 56.7 in.
- Color Choices: Lime Green/Ebony
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4 cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® w/47mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4) with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted Balance Free Fork, adjustable stepless rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link with Balance Free gas-charged shock, stepless, dual-range (low-/high-speed) compression damping, stepless rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Brembo dual semi-floating 330mm discs with dual radial mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc with aluminum single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR17
- 56.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.9 in.
- 25.0 deg.
- 4.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 454.2 lb.
- Lime Green/Ebony
- 12 Month Limited Warranty